The CMHA - Cowichan Valley Branch is pleased to partner with photographer Ken Thorne on this very special project. Ken has generously donated the beautiful bird images of the Cowichan Valley that make up this calendar.
Calendars make great gifts and are available for $25 each (includes shipping within Canada). This is the perfect way to avoid the crowds this year.
If you would like a calendar mailed directly to someone on your holiday list:
- Please enter the recipient's mailing address when completing the form below.
- In the extra address field, please enter the name of the recipient.
- We will place each calendar in an envelope noting the name of the purchaser.
- Please note that you will need to complete a new form/payment for each person you would like to send a calendar to.
- If you have questions or special requests, please send us an email.
Calendars are available to order online below or in person at Gibby's at Berkeys on Sherman Road in Duncan or at The Third Addition Gifts in Mill Bay Centre, The Rock Cod and the Cowichan Bay Maritime Centre in Cowichan Bay, and By the Bay Lavender on Willow St in Chemainus. Thank you to these local businesses for supporting this campaign. Please bring cash for in person sales.
About the Photographer:
All proceeds from the sale of this calendar support mental health programming in the Cowichan Valley. Our need is great. These beautiful images have been generously donated by photographer Ken Thorne. Ken is a retired millworker who loves Vancouver Island, nature, fly fishing and photography. He is very well known in the Cowichan Valley for his beautiful photos of local birds. Thank you Ken, for helping us to help others.
Please note that the purchase of this calendar is NOT tax deductible and tax receipts will not be issued.